We can't find the internet
Attempting to reconnect
Effective Date: November 9, 2023
1. HOW WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATA
The Service requires the collection and processing of your personal and banking data, which is information about you or that identifies you, which we use to tailor the Service to your banking needs.
Subject to legal, contractual and technical requirements, you may choose not to provide Nava with certain data or request the deletion of certain data, which may impact the essential operation of the Service.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect certain personal data when you begin using the Service. The following is a description of the personal data that we may collect, use and process in connection with the foregoing:
- your full name, email address, profile picture, and telephone number;
- banking information, including account and transaction data;
- communications between you and Nava;
- derivative data, including your country location, browser type, operating system, access times, and page history;
- mobile device data, including the mobile device's model, manufacturer, and location, if our website is accessed from your mobile device;
- answers to feedback surveys and questionnaires; and
- website analytics, which monitors use of the website to better improve the Service.
3. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data for our legitimate business purposes. These uses include but are not limited to:
- providing the Service to you, including tailoring the Service to your business needs based on the data that you provide;
- understanding your needs and improving the quality of the Service, including providing customer support and feedback, providing additional support, analyzing functionality and technical issues, tracking use of the Service and generating internal reports and data models that we use to improve the Service;
- gaining a better understanding of Service use and activity;
- contacting you for various reasons, including when providing customer support for the Service; and
- for contractual, legal, regulatory or audit obligations, including responding to requests from law enforcement or a government agency asserting lawful authority to obtain the data or where Nava has reasonable grounds to believe the data could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, complying with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of data, complying with court rules regarding the production of records and data, defending Nava in a legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding or in a contractual dispute or providing information to our legal counsel.
We may disclose your personal data to our parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and contractors for the same purposes described above.
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
5. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
6. OBTAINING, RECTIFYING AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may contact Nava to obtain a copy of any personal data we collect about you, the production of which may be subject to a fee as permitted by applicable law. In addition, you may contact Nava to correct inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete personal data.
You may be able to opt-out of some or all of the ways in which your personal data is processed, or request the deletion of certain personal data, except where the personal data is necessary or vital for:
- protecting your interests or those of another person; and
- our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third-party, and may do so by requesting deletion by contacting us using the contact information found below.
7. Data Storage and Retention
While Nava is a Canadian company, the data you provide through the Service may be stored and processed by third parties in countries around the world. You authorize Nava and third parties acting on our behalf to process your data in any country of their choosing, which may cause your data, including personal data, to be subject to privacy protections and legal rights that may not be equivalent to those in your country.
Nava deletes all of your personal data and business information from any electronic devices in our control at the end of each day and every week, or as per your instructions.
Should your relationship with Nava come to an end, we will promptly return or dispose of any other personal data and confidential information Nava has on file, in line with our legal obligations.
8. DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a web or device setting that allows you to request that receivers of personal data stop their tracking activities. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser or device or use alternative consumer choice mechanisms, your browser or device sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, advertising networks, plug-in providers and other web services you encounter to stop tracking your activity. Currently, there are no DNT technology standards and, as a result, we do not respond to DNT requests.
9. CALIFORNIA "SHINE THE LIGHT" RIGHT
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code 1798.83 grants you the right to request disclosure of the categories of personal information we provided to third parties, and the names and addresses of these third parties, for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make this request, please contact us using the contact information set forth below.
Please note that you may only make this request once per year.
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.120 permits you to opt-out of the sale and sharing of your personal information to third parties. Currently, Nava does not sell or share your personal information to third parties and as such no opt-out of the sale or sharing of such personal information is necessary. Although Nava does not sell or share your personal information to third parties, Nava does provide a general opt-out right to all of our users. If you have any other questions about our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Change of Ownership or Business Transition
We are committed to ensuring that your data is secure. To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or breach, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect and process, including appropriate protections for any sensitive personal data we collect.
13. Contact Preferences
We will communicate with you through your email address, phone or other digital methods in order to conduct the Service and to respond to support requests or comments. If you have provided us with your email address and would like to change the email preferences we associate with you (for example, unsubscribing from receiving certain types of email) you may do so by clicking a link within certain types of emails that we send to you or, if no link is available, by replying with "unsubscribe" in the email title or body. On rare occasions, some types of email are necessary for the Service and cannot be unsubscribed from if you continue to use the Service.
15. CONTACT US